Siri has been ported to older iOS inventions, embracing iPhone 4 and 3GS by well famous hacker chpwn and stroughtonsmith.Since Siri was commenced along with iPhone 4S as an exclusive characteristic to Apple’s very prevailing smartphone, it has scarcely been away from the headlines. Developers have been fastening away to observe what the programs can rightly put on when unleashed, and if the resurgence thus far is any kind to leave from by, Siri will be chorus recitals while flipping for case for your wakeup sustenance playing in no time!
Jokes digression, though, the prevailing inroads only further away move frontwards the mistrust that the yield fiscal collecting kept Siri as an iPhone 4S-only characteristic in position to move frontwards sales. It was said that Apple’s first dual-core smartphone was the only innovation competent of agreement the new, rousing technology; but the work of chpwn and associates has definitely made that claim present as a not hard, clever marketing ploy.
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4 or 3GS
- Install iPhone Explorer or any other programs to pass on files to your iPhone or iPad
- Open Cydia and fit iFile
- Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?c2xnfqfvsh1vgk7
- Extract archive downloaded above.
- Copy the folder AssistantServices.framework to /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ on your iDevice
- Copy all the files interior Springboard folder to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app
- Launch iFile on your iDevice and navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app.
- Open file N81AP.plist for iPod acquaintance 4G and N9x for iPhone 4 (where x may be 0, 1, 2).
Reboot your iDevice and Enjoy Siri on your iPhone or iPad. Remember that it is only GUI and not wholly operational SIRI port